Voter Id Card Online Registration Uttar Pradesh State:
The Indian Voter Id Card is an Identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to adult domiciles of India who has reached the age 18 years, which primarily serves as an identity proof of Indian citizen while casting a ballot in the country’s municipal state and National election. It is known as Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC).
Uttar Pradesh State Candidates apply for voter id card, Candidates should have Age Proof, Address Proof, Photo etc. For New Registration go to CEO Official site. Fill the application form and attached all documents.
If you are planning to apply for a new Voter ID in Uttar Pradesh, you can easily enroll yourself as a Voter through the online services offered by the Chief Electoral Officer of Uttar Pradesh.
The following takes a look at what is needed to get a voter ID card Uttar Pradesh, tracking your status once submit the application, and what’s needed to get a duplicate card.
Voter Id Card Online Registration Uttar Pradesh State Process:
- First, Now Go CEO Official website or NVSP official site.
- Now open the main website for “NVSP” Now Click ” Apply Online for registration of new voter”
- Fill the form and uploading the documents recheck the form and ensure that the details you entered are correct.
- Now Submit Application Form Get application ID no after submission
Tracking Voter Id Status Online:
Once the verification process is also done, you can now wait for your Uttar Pradesh voter ID card. You must track the status of your application to make sure that it is in the process and is not rejected. You can check step by step simply.
- You can search for your status using any of the three methods:
- Enter Area – Select your district, assembly constituency, part, and form type.
- Enter Name – Enter the applicant’s name.
- Enter ID – Enter the applicant’s form number.
- Click on “Show” to generate your results.
Click Here =) Online Registration Voter Id
Click Here =) Official Site