A voter Card, also known as the “Election Photo Identity Card” or “Voter Id Card”, is a very important document for the people of Nagaland. It is a government-issued document that allows one to vote in state elections. In addition, it also proves one’s citizenship and is accepted almost everywhere in India as identity and address proof. The Nagaland State Election Commission issues voter ID to anyone over the age of 18 if they have the necessary supporting documents such as proof of age, proof of residence, and proof of identity.
All citizens can check their name in district wise CEO Nagaland Voter List 2022-2023 with a photo and download Voter Id Card. Updated Nagaland Electoral Rolls with Photo is available in PDF format where people can find their name in CEO Nagaland Voter List 2020 and download their Voter Id Card before casting their vote.
How to Check Names in Nagaland Voter List?
Let us now give you step-by-step information about how to download the voter list of Nagaland. If you follow the points given below step by step, then you too can easily download the voter list sitting at home.
1. First of all you need to visit this http://ceonagaland.nic.in/ website. You can also go directly to this website by clicking here.
2. As soon as you open the above link, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on Download Electoral. You can see the photo below.
3. As soon as you click on Download Electoral, a new page will open in front of you. You can see the photo below.
4. After coming to this page, you have to select your District, AC, and Polling Station, and finally click on the download button. As you see in the photo below.
5. As soon as you click on the Download button, the Nagaland voter list will start downloading.
How to apply for Nagaland Voter Id?
Let us now tell you the complete process of how to apply for a voter id.
1. First of all visit the nearest election office.
2. After that ask for Form 6 or “Application for Inclusion of Name in Voter List of Assembly Constituency”.
3. Enter all the required details like your name, date of birth, and address.
4. Affix a passport-size photograph on the form in the space provided.
5. Now you can submit the duly filled post along with supporting documents like age proof and address proof for the Electoral Registration Officer in your area.
Friends, in today’s article, we have given you complete information about how to download the voter list of Nagaland. We hope that you liked today’s article very much. If you liked today’s article then do share it with your friends.