How To Apply for Voter ID Card Online: The Indian Voter Id Card is an Identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to adult domiciles of India who has reached the age 18 years, which primarily serves as an identity proof of Indian citizen while casting a ballot in the country’s municipal state and National election. It is known as Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC).
Voter ID Card Registration or Enrollment is the requirement that a person otherwise eligible to vote register or enroll on an electoral roll before the will be entitled or permitted to vote. The Government of India conducts a revision of the voter list every 5 years. An additional summary revision is conducted every year. Apart from this, citizens can request their inclusion in the Voters list by applying through form 6. If the application is valid, the applicant’s name will get included in the List 18 years completed person should be eligible for voter list ( for Indian citizen only ). New Registration can apply form 6 candidates should have Identity proof-Age poof, Address proof, and Birth Date proof, One Passport size color photo etc. Apply for Voter Id Card processing details given below.
Registration Procedure to Apply For Voter Id Card :
The online registration process of a new Voter ID is very simple. All you have to do is go to the Election Commission of India (ECI) homepage, the official website for voter registration.
- First, access online application page by below link to Apply For Voter Id Card.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Now you have to fill the Form 6 with all the details correctly.
- Download the Form, fill it and then and then submit it to the officials there.
- Enter details and upload the required documents and color photo.
- Now Fill Form Check All Details Name, Surname etc.
- Click on “Submit”.
Click Here =) Registration For Voter Id Card