Apply For Online Registration Voter Id Card Rajasthan State: Apply For New Voter Id Card. The Indian Voter Id Card is an Identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to adult domiciles of India who has reached the age 18 years, which primarily serves as an identity proof of Indian citizen while casting a ballot in the country’s municipal state and National election. It is known as Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC).
If you are planning to apply for a new Voter ID in Rajasthan, you can easily enroll yourself as a Voter through the online services offered by the Chief Electoral Officer of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan State Candidates apply for voter id card, to register for a voter ID card in Rajasthan, please visit the central election commission website. Form 6 has to be downloaded and duly filled for a new voter registration in Rajasthan. At the top of the application form, you can pick your state as Rajasthan and then click on your district or assembly constituency.
Once you finish filling in required details such as complete name and permanent residential address, place of birth and others. You must also upload your passport sized photo (less than 1 MB size). You should also attach your ID and residence proof like driving license, passport, Aadhar card or PAN Card. There is a submission button at the bottom of the form and once that is done, you will be sent an application reference id number which will help you check your application status from time to time.
Apply For Online Registration Voter Id Card Rajasthan State Process:
- First, Now Go CEO Official website or NVSP official site.
- Now open the main website for “NVSP” Now Click ” Apply Online for registration of new voter”
- Fill the form and uploading the documents recheck the form and ensure that the details you entered are correct.
- Now Submit Application Form Get application ID no after submission
Tracking Voter Id Status Online:
Once the verification process is also done, you can now wait for your Uttar Pradesh voter ID card. You must track the status of your application to make sure that it is in the process and is not rejected. You can check step by step simply.
- You can search for your status using any of the three methods:
- Enter Area – Select your district, assembly constituency, part, and form type.
- Enter Name – Enter the applicant’s name.
- Enter ID – Enter the applicant’s form number.
- Click on “Show” to generate your results.
Online Registration Important Link:
Click Here =) Online Registration
Click Here =) Official Site