How To Correction Voter Id Card For Offline: The Indian Voter Id Card is an Identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to adult domiciles of India who has reached the age of 18 years.
In India, the voter ID is mandatory to have if you want to cast your vote. The voter ID card is not only used for voting but is also useful to show as an ID proof for many banking and other services.
A Voter ID card is an important proof of identification. You can use it for a number verifications as it contains your name, address, and date of birth. It is important that the details mentioned in your card are accurate and true. If the details mentioned on your card are wrong, you should get this rectified. The process is quite simple.
How To Correction Voter Id Card for Offline mode information step by step:
Procedure Correction Voter Id Card For Offline Mode:
- First Download Form 8 from the CEO website.
- Fill the Application form and submit it at these designated locations where the draft electoral roll is displayed. This will usually be the polling station.
- Candidates submit a correction form to the Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency.
- Candidates submitted directly to the concerned Electoral Registration Officer.
- Correction Application Form
- Colored Passport size photo
- Age Proof (10th Mark sheet, Birth certificate etc)
Click Here =) Download Correction Form