How To Change/Correction To Voter ID Card Online:
The Indian Voter Id Card is an Identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to adult domiciles of India who has reached the age of 18 years.
In India, the voter ID is mandatory to have if you want to cast your vote. The voter ID card is not only used for voting but is also useful to show as an ID proof for many banking and other services.
A Voter ID card is an important proof of identification. You can use it for a number verifications as it contains your name, address, and date of birth. It is important that the details mentioned in your card are accurate and true. If the details mentioned on your card are wrong, you should get this rectified. The process is quite simple.
The change/correction to voter id card online Information step by step:
Change/Correction to Voter Id Card Online:
- First, access online now to go official website.
- Select “Correction of entries in an electoral roll”.
- You will be directed to the application form.
- Fill in the all relevant fields correctly.
- For corrections, Section IV of the form is very important. Ensure all the details mentioned are correct.
- Upload your photo and documents required.
- Now Fill the Application Form a unique application ID will be generated. Keep this for future reference and tracking the application status.
- The Electoral Officer will verify your application.
- successful approval, the card must be collected from the electoral office.
Click Here=) Change/Correction Voter ID Card
These articles might be interesting for you as well: